At Civic Theatre we maintain the highest level of professionalism while giving our guests a warm and inviting atmosphere. Volunteering at Civic Theatre is never boring. At each theatre performance or film showing, our volunteers can perform several different roles. You can stick with the one you like the best or rotate to have a fresh perspective each time!
Civic Theatre offers volunteer opportunities in a variety of areas:
- Ushers and Concessions for Theatre Productions
- Assistance to the Film Staff
- Special Events
- Set Construction/Stage Crew
- Lighting/Sound Crew
- Costuming & Props
- Office Assistance
- Parking Assistance for the Allentown Fair
The volunteer staff at Civic Theatre is vital to the Theatre’s success. In fact, Lehigh Valley residents from all walks of life have pitched in to help with everything from cleaning, organizing special events, stuffing envelopes, ushering, data input, and more. If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, please click on the link below.
Who can be a volunteer?
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Volunteers should be friendly, outgoing, and enjoy working with people
- Volunteers should have an interest in promoting Civic Theatre programs
- All volunteers need to have clearances on file.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, email our Volunteer Coordinator, Amanda Frankenfield: email@example.com
Volunteer Clearances are required for all volunteer positions at Civic Theatre.
Please complete and email the following documents to our volunteer coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Child Abuse History Certification - Free for Volunteers: Click Here
2. PA Criminal Background Check – Free for Volunteers: Click Here
3.(a) Volunteer Disclosure Statement Affidavit - If you have been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 10 consecutive years: Click Here
3.(b) FBI Fingerprint Based Check -If you have not been a resident of Pennsylvania for the last 10 consecutive years: Click Here
please note, there is a small fee of $21.75 for FBI fingerprinting
For more details and instructions please view our Clearance Information for Cast/Crew/Volunteers Sheet