Theatre Ticket Prices
- ADULTS: $34 premium / $25 general
- CIVIC THEATRE MEMBER PRICE: $29 premium / $24 general
- STUDENTS/ SENIORS 60+/ MILITARY: $32 premium / $23 general
- CHILDREN 13 AND UNDER (when applicable): $13 premium / $10 general
A processing fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all orders, whether purchased online, over the phone, or in person.
Pay What You Can (PWYC) Thursdays
- On one specified Thursday performance during each production, you choose from ticket prices ranging from $5-35 per ticket (including fees).There is a limit of 8 tickets per order, and group discounts are not offered for these performances.
Film Ticket Prices
FILMS SHOWING BEFORE 5:00 PM
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $8
- CIVIC THEATRE MEMBER PRICE: $6
FILMS SHOWING AFTER 5:00 PM
- ADULTS: $10
- CIVIC THEATRE MEMBER PRICE**: $6
- STUDENTS/SENIORS 60+/MILITARY: $8
Theatre Ticket Discounts
GROUP DISCOUNT RATE
- Groups of 8 or more will receive 15% off of the regular ticket price. Groups of 20 or more receive 20% off under the group rate info
- Restrictions may apply depending on show. Contact the Box Office for more details.
SEASON SPONSOR RATE
- Employees of companies who are Civic Theatre season sponsors are eligible to receive member pricing on their tickets.
- Employees must show valid employee identification.
CIVIC THEATRE COMPANY MEMBER DISCOUNT
- This special membership level is available to anyone who has ever played a part in helping on any production in the history of Civic (actors, crew, sound, lights, painting sets, etc.).
- Civic Theatre Company members must contact the Box Office to receive discount.