Theatre Ticket Prices
- ADULTS: $35
- STUDENTS/ SENIORS 60+/ MILITARY: $30
- CHILDREN 13 AND UNDER (when applicable): $13
A processing fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all orders, whether purchased online, over the phone, or in person.
All holders of a Civic Theatre Membership for live theatre can receive $5 off their tickets price until their membership lapses.
Pay What You Can (PWYC) Thursdays
- On one specified Thursday performance during each production, you choose from ticket prices ranging from $5-35 per ticket (including fees).There is a limit of 8 tickets per order, and group discounts are not offered for these performances.
- On one specified Wednesday performance during each production, all tickets are $25 (including fees). Group discounts are not offered for these performances.
Film Ticket Prices
FILMS SHOWING BEFORE 5:00 PM
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $8
- CIVIC THEATRE MEMBER PRICE: $6
FILMS SHOWING AFTER 5:00 PM
- ADULTS: $10
- CIVIC THEATRE MEMBER PRICE**: $6
- STUDENTS/SENIORS 60+/MILITARY: $8
Theatre Ticket Discounts
GROUP DISCOUNT RATE
- Groups of 8 or more will receive 20% off of the regular ticket price. Groups of 15 or more receive 25% off under the group rate info
- Restrictions may apply depending on show. Contact the Box Office for more details.
CIVIC THEATRE COMPANY MEMBERS AND SEASON SPONSORS
- Civic Theatre Company members and Employees of companies who are Civic Theatre season sponsors may be eligible for discounts. Please contact the Box Office for more details.
Contact The Box Office
- Box Office Hours: Tuesday - Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm
- The Box Office will be open two hours prior to performances.
- Call the Box Office: 610.433-8903
- Email the Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org